You have the following rights:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you;
- The right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data about you without undue delay;
- The right to have us erase personal data we hold about you. It should be noted that this is not an absolute right and is limited to certain specific situations such as, for example, where processing is unlawful, where it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal data in order to provide you with our services or, in some circumstances, if you have withdrawn your consent to the processing and there is no other legal ground for our processing of the data;
- The right to object to us processing personal data about you such as processing for profiling or direct marketing;
- The right to ask us to provide your personal data to you in a portable format. This right only applies to data which you have provided to us, and where the processing is carried out by automated means;
- The right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data.
Where our processing of your personal data is based on your consent to that processing, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time but any processing that we have carried out before you withdrew your consent remains lawful.
You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting the Mater Private Data Protection Officer at the details shown below.
You may lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority with respect to our processing of your personal data. The local Supervisory Authority in Ireland is the Data Protection Commission.
You can contact the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner at:
Telephone: +353 (0)761 104 800 or Lo Call Number 1890 252 231
Postal Address: Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, R32 AP23 Co. Laois
For further information please visit the Data Protection Commissioner website www.dataprotection.ie.