The Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Clinic at Cherrywood is wholly integrated with Mater Private Network Orthopaedic, Spine and Radiology teams here on-site at the Day Hospital.
We follow a structured approach in our treatment methods. Our care wraps around your needs – whether immediate, short-term treatment for a one-off issue, long-term support to improve your mobility, or an integrated care plan to help you prepare for, and recover from, surgery.
We assess your concerns, the impact they have on your life and the goals you want to achieve.
Uniquely, our Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists operate within a multidisciplinary team ensuring immediate access to additional review and opinion if required.
- Expert Orthopaedic and Spinal surgeons
- Clinical Nurse Specialists who support you during your surgical journey
- Radiology team with MRI, X-ray and Ultrasound clinics
You can book an appointment directly with us or ask your GP to refer on HealthLink.
- Joint disorders
- Muscle, ligament & tendon injuries
- Back & neck
- Sports injuries
- Falls prevention
- Occupational health
We deliver an unrivalled Pre & Post-Op support program for patients undergoing joint replacement or disc surgery.
- Pre-habilitation (rehab prior to surgery)
- Post-operative support & advice
- Falls prevention strategies & exercises
- Pain & mobility management
- Manual therapy (incl. massage, joint mobilisation, manipulation)
- Personalised exercise programs
- Acupuncture & dry needling
- Orthotics & footwear
- Equipment advice & prescriptions (e.g. crutches, walking sticks)
Appointments can be made by calling 1800 12 48 16.
GP referrals can be made via Healthlink or by Healthmail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Day Hospital is in Cherrywood Business Park, close to the N11 & M50.
There is free, secure underground-parking for patients, and the site is wheelchair accessible.